Seaport Marina is the perfect place to start or end your voyage through the majestic Caledonian Canal. Stop and visit Inverness or stay longer and explore everything the Highlands has to offer.
- Sheltered berthing and beautiful canal surroundings
- Less than 1 mile from Inverness city centre, railway station and bus station
- Only 20 minutes from Inverness airport
- Supermarkets 5-10 minutes walk (Co-op, Lidl and Aldi)
- Cafes and pub 10 minutes walk
Seaport Marina services include:
- Toilets and showers
- Self-service laundry facilities
- 16Amp electricity (£3 night/£15 week)
- Marine diesel
- Bottled gas 5 minutes walk
Your first nights’ stay is included in your canal licence and only £10 night for additional nights. Canal licence is required for duration of your stay. Great value deals are available for longer stays (up to 30 days). Please speak to our marina staff for more information.