You will be required to provide photographic ID to collect your name badge – this should be an official ID such as a passport, driving license or a Government ID. There are no exceptions to this and failure to provide photo ID will result in access to the venue being denied. Please also note that no large bags should be brought into the venue and random bag searches will be in operation.
Registration will open 1 hour before the event. Due to COVID-19 measures and increased security, this may take longer than normal so please allow plenty of time to travel and clear registration.
Getting to the event
For the latest information on traffic plans and other useful information during COP26 – please visit the Get Ready Glasgow website.
Further information is available from your in-person invitation to the event.
Please ensure that you plan ahead and leave plenty of time for travel to the venue. Due to the various activities taking place please note there are a number of road closures which may affect you and your delegates travel plans. You may need to plan an alternate route as road closures will also affect public transport.
What you need to know
Whilst attending our event at Scotland’s Climate Ambition Zone please do the following:
• Wear a face covering unless you are exempt when indoors, queuing or moving through the event space. This is mandatory for all persons attending the Stakeholder Hub.
• Wash your hands regularly, and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing
• If you have any symptoms, self-isolate immediately and take a PCR test
• It is good practice to take a lateral flow test prior to attending an event even if you don’t have symptoms
• Please keep a safe distance from people within the venue at all times, we encourage 1 metre physical distancing where possible
• Use the Protect Scotland app
At the Scotland’s Climate Ambition Zone all attendees can expect the following mitigations to be in place:
• Supervised capacity management will be in place at all times, preventing crowding
• We will encourage appropriate physical distancing of 1m within enclosed spaces where possible
• Ventilation will be maximised within our venue
• Enhanced cleaning protocols will be implemented
• A one-way system for all delegates will be in operation
• Additional signage will direct you to sanitising stations
Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day.