Let’s keep this important conversation going.
Did you like what you heard or have some follow up questions?
A number of our panel are active online sharing their ongoing work linked to themes discussed at our event.
From health inequality, to economic growth to regneration and community involvement you can continue to engage with them on social media using #CanalsDoCop26.
• Patrick Harvie MSP, Minister for Zero Carbon Buildings, Active Travel and Tenants’ Rights @patrickharvie
• Catherine Topley, CEO of Scottish Canals, @c_topley
• Cllr Susan Aitken, Leader of Glasgow City Council, @SusaninLangside
• Sebastien Chastin, Professor of Health Behaviour Dynamics Glasgow Caledonian University, @SebChastin
• Vanessa Gilpin, Founder Gathering Ground, @GatheringGroundCIC
• Karen Dee, Wastewater Service Strategy General Manager, @Scottish_Water