Excellent company benefits including:
- Flexi-Time for office based staff
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual leave of 33 days rising to 38 after 5 years (incl. public holidays)
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted shopping vouchers through Personal Group
- Access to a free, impartial employee assistance helpline
- Contributory pension scheme, with up to 10% employer contribution
- Bike to work scheme
- Computer salary sacrifice scheme
Our Investors in Diversity journey began in 2016 when we launched our Organisational Development Strategy which placed equalities and diversity as central to our ambitions.
We are working with the National Centre for Diversity to challenge ourselves to make sure that our approach will really put equalities at the heart of our business.
Through our relationship with Disability Confident, we are working to:
- challenge attitudes towards disability
- increase understanding of disability
- remove barriers to disabled people and those with long term health conditions in employment
- ensure that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfill their potential and realise their aspirations
The Disability Confident symbol highlights that we encourage applications from disabled people.
We have chosen to partner with Healthy Working Lives to better understand, protect and improve the health of our employees. Through this, we are better placed to support people with health problems to re-enter and remain in work.
We are pleased to announce that we are now an accredited Living Wage Employer. This means that every member of staff in our organisation earns not just the minimum wage but the Living Wage. The Living Wage is an hourly rate set independently and updated annually, based on the cost living in the UK. We believe that every member of staff deserves a Living Wage. You can find out more about the Living Wage by visiting www.livingwage.org.uk.