Stand up paddle boarding has become a very trendy pursuit.
The beauty of stand up paddle boarding is that it is simple to do and suitable for people of all ages and abilities. You can hire these out and sit, kneel, paddle or even try out a Yoga move on these very stable and buoyant boards!
Paddle board, helmet, buoyancy aid, long paddle and locker storage.
You may want to bring
- Windproof/waterproof jacket, trousers
- Warm clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
- Old trainers
- Full change of clothing, including shoes
- Wash kit and towel
- Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses and sun cream
- Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own
- Any relevant medication
Please note we do not have changing facilities at present, however public toilets are available.
No experience necessary.
Minimum age 8. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Approx 1 hour taster session, must be booked in advance.
Give it a go (learn the basics with one of our Activity Leaders for 1 hour)
- Adult £20
- Child £17
Pay and play (hire one of our paddleboards for 1 hour)
- Adult £17
- Child £15
- Daily rate £35