Celebrate the Castle to Crane Boat Race and enjoy a fun-filled festival at beautiful Bowling Harbour – the gateway to the Forth & Clyde Canal!
Watch 70+ rowing boats as they pass Bowling whilst enjoying a day of activities, workshops and events running from 10am until 6pm!
- Enjoy Woodcraft with John Woodcock
- Watch historic films of the area with Concord Community Cinema
- Get creative with craft activities with the The Bowling Harbour Project
- Explore the area with a trek from Patchwork Ponies
- Take care of the environment with a beach litter pick
- Discover the history and prosperity of the Dunkirk Little Ship, Skylark IX with Skylark Trust
- Find out more about the work of the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) and Sustrans
- Take part in a range of fun activities with Scottish Waterways Trust
- Learn how to take the perfect photo with Photography for Fun workshops from Inclusive Images
- All against a backdrop of acoustic music
Take part in all the activities from the brand new BHive Activity Hub for only £5 per person!*
- Canoe Hire
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding Hire
- Water Zorbs
- Soft Archery
- Garden Games
And with a range of local businesses from bike hire to food, there’s loads for everyone to see and do at Bowling Harbour!
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* No booking is necessary for the BHive activities but places will be given out on a first come first serve basis so please arrive on time to avoid disappointment. Please note activities will take place outdoors therefore please come dressed appropriately for the weather.