Celebrate the 2019 Outdoor Activity season at and enjoy a fun-filled Spring festival at beautiful Bowling Harbour – the gateway to the Forth & Clyde Canal!
Enjoy a day of activities, workshops and events running from 9am until 4pm!
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Explore the area with a trek from Patchwork Ponies
- Take care of the environment with a Bowling beach litter pick
- Canal heritage talks
- Wildlife tours
- Find out more about the work of the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB)
- Take part in a range of fun activities with Scottish Waterways Trust
- All against a backdrop of live acoustic music
Take part in all the activities from the BHive Activity Hub
- Water Zorbing
- Soft Archery
- Garden Games
- Find out more and sign up to the 2019 BHive Kids Summer Day Camp
Lots of activities going on at Arches 7, 8 and 9!
- Arch 7: Made In West Dunbartonshire Makers Market & demonstrations (10% off selected items!)
- Arch 8: Artist Studio and Clay Exhibition
- 1030 am -12 pm Latern Making for Earth Hour
- 1230 – 1.15 pm -1.15 pm – 2 pm Cynotype photographs
- 2.30pm – 4pm Printmaking for Cards
- 4.30 – 5.30pm Meditative Walk
- Arch 9: Artist Studio and Wood and resin workroom
There’s loads for everyone to see and do at Bowling Harbour!
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is brought to by Scottish Canals
* No booking is necessary for the BHive activities but places will be given out on a first come first serve basis so please arrive on time to avoid disappointment. Please note activities will take place outdoors therefore please come dressed appropriately for the weather.