On Monday 29th March, the towpath along the Forth & Clyde Canal between Lambhill and Stockingfield Junction will be closed to the public to allow Scottish Canals to carry out surface improvements.
The towpath will reopen week beginning 5th April 2021. In the meantime a diversion will be in place for towpath users.
- From Lambhill Stables walk south-west towards Balmore Rd/A879
- Turn right onto Balmore Rd/A879
- Turn left onto Skirsa St
- Turn right onto Herma St
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Tresta Rd
- Continue onto Cadder Rd
- Turn right onto Lochburn Rd
- Turn right onto Lochburn Pass