Following the First Minister’s announcement on the 30th July confirming Scotland remains in Phase 3, we are excited to continue to welcome back everyone to enjoy the majority of our tourism services.
Take a look below to see what services are operating, and for more information visit our FAQ pages.
The Falkirk Wheel
- Snacks and hot and cold drinks are available for takeaway from our Visitor Centre
- Delicious wood-fired pizza, drinks and snacks are available for takeaway at our outdoor catering services in the plaza.
- Toilets are now open at The Falkirk Wheel Visitor Centre
- Our car park is open
- Boat trips are operating – Book your spot here
- We have some activities onsite including bike hire – why not take on the #Wheel2Kelpies selfie trail!
Please note that there will be a one way system in place at The Visitor Centre, and all visitors will be required to wear masks when entering the centre. Please remember to bring your card or contactless device as we are running a cashless service.
Seating is not yet available in The Falkirk Wheel Visitors Centre, so please keep this in mind when visiting and ordering takeaway food and drinks.
For information on our opening hours please visit our FAQ’s.
Horsebox at The Kelpies
- Delicious wood-fired pizza, drinks and snacks are available for takeaway from The Horsebox at The Kelpies.
The Caledonian Canal Centre
- Takeaway food and drinks are available at The Caledonian Canal Centre Grab & Go
- A small section of our gift shop is open for our visitors to pick a memento or gift from their time in the beautiful highlands
All customers will be required to wear a mask when entering the Caledonian Canal Centre.
Lock Chambers at The Caledonian Canal Centre
Bookings at the Lock Chamber rooms are available. To see availability and book your stay head over to our Lock Chamber rooms page.
For our opening hours please visit our FAQ’s.
Boating on Scotland’s Canals
We were pleased to welcome back navigation on Scotland’s canals in July. For information on the operating hours of our individual canals and boating on the canals please visit our Boating FAQ’s.