This plan refers to a land sale by the North British Railway Company and the Corporation of Edinburgh in 1912.
The present day canal ends at Lochrin Basin, marked on the plan with the letter T.
It can be seen that the canal used to continue further into the city centre, terminating in the basin called Port Hopetoun, before it was covered over by modern developments.
Dimensions: 31 x 38 cm
This is a facsimile of an original map from the Scottish Canals Archives.
Print is supplied in a sturdy cardboard tube along with a certificate of authenticity.