Spending The Night
Around our network of beautiful canals we have a number of parking spaces available for self-contained motorhomes and campervans to stay at overnight. Vehicles must include accommodation and toilet facilities, not tents or vehicles without toilet facilities. We're only able to accept vehicles that are under 8m in length for a maximum of one night.
Terms and Conditions
- These overnight parking spaces are for one night stop overs. Don’t stay for more than one night.
- Don’t use generators – these can disturb wildlife and other visitors.
- Use your own self-contained toilet facilities inside your vehicle only. Visit CAMPA for advice on waste disposal sites in Scotland.
- Leave at least 4 metres between you and your neighbour.
- Don’t block any gates or trails.
- Don’t park on verges.
- Don't start fires or use barbecues.
- Take all rubbish away with you.
- Keep noise levels down, especially between 10 pm to 7 am.
- Keep dogs on a lead or under close control. Please pick up after your dog.
- Car park too full? Please check Visit Scotland for nearby campsites.
Visit Scotland's Guide to Motorhoming
Pay for your stay
Please note that you can only stay for one night at a time between 6pm and 10am. You must not return to the same spot within 48 hours to stay overnight.
This service is only available for customers to pay on arrival at their chosen site. As our sites are not manned advanced bookings will not be honoured if all spaces are full on arrival. Please only pay on arrival at the site once you have parked in a designated bay. Refunds will not be offered for pre-booked stays which cannot be accommodated on arrival.